If you cannot attend the live session, please register to receive an email with the recorded session. Past programs are available on YouTube at bit.ly/ILLocalFoodsYouTube. For more information, contact Zack Grant, at [email protected] or (708) 679-6889.
Family, Food, and Finances
- March 9, 6:30 p.m.: Let’s Talk Money: Secrets for Financial Success.
- March 10, noon: Get Savvy: Investing Basics.
- March 10, noon: Hungry for Change: Impact of COVID 19 on Food Insecurity | Springtime Science Health Series.
- March 11, 11 a.m.: Health at Home: Life is Sweet.
- March 11, 3:30-4:30 p.m.: Happy Healthy Providers: Family Engagement
- March 11, 5:30 p.m.: Cottage Food Law: Selling Homemade Foods at Farmers Markets. Register at go.illinois.edu/cottagefood.
- March 16, 6:30 p.m.: Let’s Talk Money: Framing Biases, Overcoming Hurdles!
Environment and Natural Resources
- Spring Has Sprung: Pre-recorded, hour-long sessions teach with nature-related stories, lessons and virtual hikes. The lessons are appropriate for families with children age 4 to 7 and pre-K to second grade educators. The cost to participate is $5 for a household or classroom per month.
March 11, 1 p.m.: Severe Weather Everyday Environment Webinar